Wednesday, February 10, 2010

NO snow at the Winter Olympics??

Remember how I said earlier that the Winter Olympics were, at least to some degree, dependent upon the natural world? Well, there are those who wish that were not the case.
I am having a little bit of trouble with this concept, primarily because the only time I visited Vancouver, it was snowy and cold and fairly wintry outside. Also, my house currently looks like this:


Quatchi sees nothing but snow
 Apparently, though, there is a heatwave going on in the Pacific Northwest right now! It's in the upper 40sF (between 6 and 12 Celsius) in Vancouver right now. It's crazy. CRAZY!

It's almost like all of their snow came and dumped on the Eastern Seaboard of the US. 

Seriously, it's apparently beautiful out there, but that's not what we want. We want snow! Lots of it!

Let me be clear. We want that in VANCOUVER, not here.

No comments: